Limited Liability Company Pelletizer was established in June 2012. It is a dynamically developing industrial enterprise which is engaged in wood processing and its transportation to the end user.
Main enterprise activities are as follows:
- Forest Harvesting. Exploitation of final clean felling working plots and final selective felling working plots for the assortments of round wood which are subsequently sold at the exchange trading in a ready-made form on different delivery terms, as well as used in the form of raw material for our own production.
- Production of square-sawn and unedged timber from coniferous and broadleaved trees of any kind, section and length, rendering services in wood sawing.
- Assembly of wood pallets for export and internal market.
- Production of wood chips, pellet fuel from wood shavings, as well as production of fuel briquettes from wood shavings.
- Rendering of cargo transportation services by our own fleet of trucks in Belarus, Europe and Russia.